Roulette is one of the most popular casino table games around the world and continues to become even more popular among casino players on a daily basis. If you currently find yourself in a position where you don’t really know how to play roulette or you don’t see what all the fuss is about, have a look at the following guide that will make you a lot more knowledgeable. There are a few different types of roulette games as well, but this guide is for those looking to play European roulette.
There are many different bets a player can make when playing roulette and all it takes is for the ball to land on the right number to make a player a good amount of profit. Here are a few of the ways users can win at roulette.
- Single number – Putting money on a single number might only provide the player with a 2.63% chance of winning, but with odds of 35-1 will ensure users get paid nicely if their number pops up.
- Odd/Even – With a 46.37% pay out it’s easy to see why users opt to put their stake on either the ball landing on an odd or even number. Its pay-out is odds of 1-1 so there are plenty of systems and strategies that can be taken advantage of to earn a nice profit.
- Red/Black – Another selection that enables players a chance of a 46.37% pay out. This selection is one of the more popular selections thanks to its 1-1 odds and high winning rate.
- Low/High – Users can select the low/high options which will give them a chance of winning 46.37% of the time. If a ball lands on a number between 1-18 it’s classed as a low number and a 19-36 is classed as a high number. The green 0 is not included in this selection so hitting green would lose the bet.
- Columns – Users are able to bet on any of the 3 columns which will give them a 2-1 pay out if they win it.
- Dozens – Players can put a bet on 3 different possible dozens, the first one is numbers 1-12, the second is 13-24, and the last one is 25-36. This option provides the player with a 2-1 pay out and has a 32.43% chance of winning at any one time. This bet is usually used in conjunction with another bet of say a unit on odd or an even number coming out.
There are plenty of other ways you can win with roulette as well, you can use one unit on multiple numbers for example (up to 4 at a time) and you can also bet on different parts of the roulette wheel where you think the ball will land. This is by far the easiest casino game to understand and only requires a bit of luck to win any bet.
In conclusion, there are many ways to win with roulette and the only thing a player has to do is try and predict where the ball will land and then make their bets on that system. There are plenty of systems and strategies that a lot of players around the world implement into their roulette games and some of them have been quite successful over the years but of course, this game relies on luck and there is no system out there that can guarantee a return. There isn’t a lot to learn about roulette which is why it’s one of the easiest and most popular casino games out there, simply put a bet on where you think the ball will land and you can win money depending on the result.